Tuesday 22 March 2016

Top is done.

I was finally able to finish the top to the challenge quilt tonight.  I needed to put together a strip of pieces that run horizontally - to join the top and bottom sections together.  I should have sewn individual squares on the bottom of the strips before I put the top and bottom together, I am not totally happy with how this looks, however, I think it will look okay once it is quilted.  Had to pull and scrunch a bit to get the seams lined up.


Overall, I think it looks good.  Will have to finish a quilt I have on my long-arm before I can get this one on it.  But that will give me time to think about what quilting pattern I will want to do on it.  I am open for suggestions. 


1 comment:

  1. This looks great Scott. I like the lightness in the middle of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete